Since day one, we've been committed to making the most flattering and high quality swimsuits with the lowest possible impact on the planet.
- So far, we've taken over 90,000 plastic bottles from the beaches and streets of Taiwan to create our swimwear, with a minimum of 6 recycled plastic bottles in every swimsuit.
- Our swimwear is long lasting and timeless so that instead of purchasing multiple swimsuits for one season you could rely on one to last for years to come. Our suits can also be worn in replacement of body suits.
- All water used in production is able to be reused as it is completely free of harmful chemicals and does not end up polluting water ways.
- Our Textile factory is OEKO tex 100 certified.
- Small production to minimize waste.
Recycling program - all suits are able to be rejuvenated into new materials at the end of their long life.
Repair program - compensation given to customers to have suits repaired with in first year after purchase if needed.
- Minimally used packaging is compostable (made from corn) and recyclable.
We also can't take care of the planet with out taking care of its people - our factories are all based in Vancouver, BC and our sewers are all paid well above living wage.